We are currently looking for our next great Front Office Assistant to join our successful team this is Full-Time postion. As a customer service professional, you will interact with customers by phone to answer questions, resolve concerns, verify customer information. You will also be responsible for other related administrative duties.
As an associate you will enjoy:
Ability to work independently as part of a team
Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
Varying Benefit Packages
Industry and Company Training
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who meet the following:
* High School Diploma (or GED)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
* Previous knowledge of MS Office, excel, word.